There’s nothing more perfect than having barbecue spare ribs during summer gece I just love having these when my friends are over. Cooking these makes it an instant bağlama süresi, and I enjoy it! So today, I share with you the barbecue ribs I love cooking at home.
Barbekü Yedek KaburgaBaskı Tektifi
- 1 kilogram of pork spare ribs
- Dentes de alho 4
- 2 biber
- 2 teaspoons of maple syrup
- 3 yemek kaşığı soya sosu
- 2 tablespoons of tomato ketchup
- 1 çay kaşığı biber tozu
- 2 yemek kaşığı esmer şeker
- 1 tablespoon of sesame seeds for garnish
- Trim off excess fat from the ribs and put the trimmed ribs in a large bowl.
- Crush the garlic and chillies and add these, together with all the remaining ingredients except the sesame seeds. Mix well with your hands or a wooden spatula and leave to marinate for a minimum of 2 hours, but preferably overnight in the fridge.
- Put all the bowl contents in a large pan and add just enough water to cover the pork. Bring to a boil and simmer the marinated pork for half an hour. Preheat a barbecue, grill or griddle and drain the spare ribs, reserving the now reduced and rich cooking liquid.
- Put the spare ribs on to cook and brown them nicely on both sides. Serve hot, sprinkled with the sesame seeds, and pour the reserved gravy on top.